|Would you like to
contribute to NATS
- Why should I join?
- Click here to read comprehensive information on the national site.
- Am I Eligible?
- Discover the various levels of membership:
- Do I need to be a national member before I become a local Cascade Chapter NATS member?
- How do I become a national member?
- Before applying read through the NATS Code of Ethics.
- Click the appropriate link below to complete the application process online
Full Membership (USA)
Associate Membership (USA)
Affiliate Membership (USA)
- Now that I am a national member, how do I become a local member?
- Visit the Join a Chapter page on the nats.org website for details.
How do I renew my Chapter Membership?
Visit the NATS website online renewal page. Follow the instructions on the website to update your member information, add a contribution (optional), and check Cascade and/or Willamette to designate your chapter membership.
When do I renew my membership?
If you want to check if you are up-to-date on your membership dues, please contact cascadenatschapter∂gmail.com.
Email addresses are available HERE with password.
How do I update my contact information?
Fill out the update form on the Members Only page. Any questions may go to the Membership Chair.
- What NATS is not…
- NATS is not a referral service, but rather a place for voice professionals to gather and maintain the mandate of the national NATS chapter which is: quality teaching. There is, however, a national profile registry, where a member is able to advertise their studio. Please go to the “find a teacher” page if you wish to access that registry.